The President of the Republic, H.E Gen. Salva Kirr Mayardit has appointed his 10 advisors to serve during the TGoNU from his own faction as he cound’t agree to SPLM-IO’s proposal to nominates somes.
Below is the list of his new advisors with with faces more or less still the majority:
- Nhial Deng Nhial, Senior Advisor and Presidential Envoy
- Laurance Korbandy, Advisor on legal affairs
- Tut Kew Gatluak, Security advisor
- Daniel Awet Akot, Military Affairs
- Clement Wani Konga, Special Affairs advisor
- Tahir Bior, Advisor on religious affairs
- Aggrey Tissa Sabuni, Econmic affairs Advisor
- Tor Deng Mawien, Advisor for Decentralization & Intergovernmental Linkages
- John Gai Yoh, Advisor on educational affairs
- Ann Itto, Advisor on Agriculture and Food Security.
John Gai Yoh and Aggrey Tissa Sabuni are former ministers for Education and Ecomocy respectively, while Clement Wani Konga is the former elected governor of Central Equatoria State.
Nhial Deng Nhial, Laurance Korbandy, Tut Kew Gatluak, Daniel Aawet Akot, Tor Deng Wwawien and Tahir Bior are all just reappointed into their former portfolios, more or less.