Conflict

REMNASA: PRESS-STATEMENT ON THE TRIO-SPLM COMPROMISED PEACE AGREEMENT

[dropcap]P[/dropcap]ress Statement – The Revolutionary Movement for National Salvation (REMNASA) would like to state to his members and supporters that, the so called “Compromised Peace Agreement” signed by the trio SPLM families (SPLM-IG, SPLM-IO and SPLM-FD), imposed by IGAD-Plus does not represent the popular interests of the people of South Sudan and will not be recognized by REMNASA.

This Peace Agreement is not meant to address the real problems of South Sudanese, but internal party problems of the SPLM, as well the few individual political leaders on the expense of the Nation and therefore, REMNASA wish to state that, we are not part of this agreement and will not be subjected to any part of it.

We will continue to struggle to bring meaningful regime change that will save our nation from the corrupt, dictatorial and tribal regime of the unified SPLM regime under collective leadership of President Salva Kirr and his deputy, Dr. Riek Machar.

Indeed, the IGAD-Plus so called Compromised Peace Agreement is discriminative as it has excluded vast population of the society from other regions; which will not bring just peace but embroider full scale civil war from now, onward.

This Peace agreement is designed to prolong SPLM administration under unified leadership of Salva Kirr and his deputy Dr. Riek Machar; which can be termed as political strategies of SPLM with their international supporters for survival, and continuity to milky the nation for their benefits on the expense of the much sufferings south Sudanese that needs urgent salvation from the regime of unified SPLM.

The prolongation of the corrupted, dictatorial and tribal SPLM administration through the called Compromised Peace Agreement is illegal because it is not in the interests of the south Sudanese as the unified SPLM by this agreement has again taken away 93%  executive power, leaving only 7% executive power to already corrupted political parties – who are not representing the interests of the people but their individual party’s cadres interests – who are already bribed with positions in the failed regime of the unified SPLM.

If South Sudan is in crisis today, it is honest making of the SPLM – that resulted from corruption, dictatorship, tribalism, poverty and lack of social services and therefore, SPLM families Peace Agreement will not bring just peace if there is no regime change.

REMNASA therefore will not recognized this peace agreement  and will continue to use all options to campaign against this establishment of IGAD-Plus with objective of bring meaningful regime changed for the interests of the people of South Sudan

Signed:

Col. John Sunday Martin;

Revolutionary Movement for National Salvation (REMNASA)

E-mail: guerillalinks@gmail.com

Cellphone: +236-75172511

2,008 replies »

  1. Other navigation hyperlinks like I’m Brand-new”, Following Steps”, and
    Receive Support” create this effortless for web site visitors to find just what they need to have.

    Like

  2. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author. I will make sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back in the future. I want to encourage one to continue your great work, have a nice day!

    Like