Juba – The boards of Uror Youths association living inside UN’s Protection site in Juba, a body that represent the youths from Greater Lou’s Uror County has dismissed claims aired out through the South Sudan Radio and TV that they are supporting the government.
“We Uror Youths living in protection [protection of civilians site in Juba], have dismissed the claim by 12 group of youth headed by Mr.Gatwech Mawau, who is also a 2nd-LT in police prison department. ……. On 25th of July 2015, they went and announced on media that Uror youths living in IDPs in Juba, have come out from the Camps and join the government as well returned to their homes. Which was not true, they are very lairs” stated the association in a statement imparted to Wangdunkon Media.
The association pointed out that the Juba massacre with all the victims, which is believed to be the main cause of the ongoing unrest in the Country, is not something they have forgotten.
“We have not forgotten the killing of 21 thousands civilians of Nuer in Juba, Capital City of South Sudan by Kiir Government. How can we support the same government who killed our brothers and sisters in cold blood” continued the group
It has been a constant practice from the goverment, especially the Nuer politicians in the goverment to politicize the ordinary and innocent Nuer members who are still working in Juba with the goverment for one reason or another, to get their political interest moving forward.
The below individuals, according to the association, are said to have been selected by Hon. Nyadak Paul to represent the youths from Uror County in fulfilling her political agenda of representing Uror County despite the fact that she has openly been disowned by the community of Uror.
- Gatwech Mawau (claiming-chairperson Uror youth)
- Chuol Biel (claiming-vice chairperson Uror youth)
- Kuony Kueth Luak (claiming-deputy chairperson in Lou Nuer youth)
- Gatwech Pur Duop (claiming-secretary for finance in Lou Nuer youth)
- Nyamuot Gai/Simon (claiming-sec-for finance Uror youth)
- Wany Ruot Thiejock (claiming-General secretary Uror youth)
- Deng Bol Nyuot (claming-council- finance Uror)
- Deng Wechtuor Machar (claiming-Vice secretary Uror youth)
- Khor Mabiel (claiming-speaker Uror youth)
- Gany Jock (claiming-council information officer)
- John Deng Makuach (the very most person who influence them)
This allegation has been dismissed by the real Uror Youth Executive Board in UNMISS and “we strongly and more precisely do not recognizes those above mention individuals who claims to be representing the youths of Uroro County” concluded the association